Google Authorship By Line Sometimes Does Not Show Image - Digital Marketing Land
Loading...
Thursday 22 May 2014

Google Authorship By Line Sometimes Does Not Show Image

Mark Traphagen, who follows Google+ and authorship more than anyone else I know (it is a bit obsessive in a good way), said that Google has ended the byline only Authorship results in Google. He posted this on Google+ and I scratched my head.
What does that mean? Did Google ever show a byline without an image? Mark said they did starting in December and now, all bylines show images. Well, truth is, it doesn't seem to be.
I searched for [google authorship] and spotted many cases of bylines with the author's image but also a case or two without.
Here are screen shots:
With Image:
Google Authorship By Line With Image
Without Image:
Google Authorship By Line Without Image
So I did learn something new, I really thought they always showed images, but I guess they do not.
Link Source:http://www.seroundtable.com/google-authorship-image-or-not-18582.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP